This is what some of our guests had to say:
* 'Absolutely awesome! A beautiful little wonderland in the middle of nowhere.'
Chantal, Client Services Manager, Knysna.
* 'We had paradise all to ourselves - what unforgettable memories!'
Juliane and Alfred, Honeymoon couple, Cape Town.
* 'As we go through life there seem to be fewer and fewer really new experiences to be stumbled on. Endlovana was without doubt one of them'
Carol and Barrie, Gonubie, Eastern Cape.
* 'I've had the privilege of visiting Endlovana a few times. Its magic never fails to soothe my soul and revitalise my spirit when I need respite from the big city bustle.'
Suzanne, Media & Communications Manager, Durbanville, Cape Town.
* 'I've travelled many places in the world, but have never roughed it so luxuriously!'
Stephan, Business Entrepreneur, Brooklyn, Pretoria.
* 'Dis die enigste plek waar mens geen verkeer hoor nie!'
Corlia, artist, Rheenendal.
* 'Vir my was Endlovana iets wonderlik onverwags, totaal anders - 'n snoesige ruimte tussen die bome.'
Peet, business man, Pretoria
* 'This beautifully secluded place engages all your senses with the trees, birds, stars and sounds of the sea. I was overwhelmed by a feeling of closeness to nature in its timeless beauty.'
Carole, Medico-legal consultant, Gauteng.
* 'I took my staff there for a sales convention and they all loved it. his special place has a mystical ambience and warmth that makes it ideal for an intimate business getaway.'
Craig, Director, Adventure Education Company, Knysna.
* 'What I love about Endlovana is that you're surrounded by bush, yet luxury is only a few steps away.'
Karin, Graphic Designer, Pretoria.
* 'After just a few days here, you simply never want to leave...'
Lauren, Professional writer, Cape Town.